Sunday, May 31, 2009

Some Minor Distractions Preventing One From Writing a Deep Philosophical Commentary



- Contemplating blurred visions of transient beauty;



- Mommy, you are giving me a headache - I cannot stand one more minute of this!

And finally,




- Aren't these the longest cat arms you have ever seen?!

After a long weekend studying at Integral Yoga, it is nice to see your family go about their business. Have faith, that deep philosophical thought is coming. Take it from the smart ones - relaxation is key!

I have to thank my friend Lisa, who always manages to post the most endearing pictures of her critters to complement the deepest thoughts.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Aww, thanks! Because when there's nothing left to say, there are always cute pet photos!

And yes, those are some VERY long arms.

Parle-leur de batailles, de rois et d'éléphants by Mathias Énard My rating: 5 of 5 stars This is an amazing book, and I was fortuna...